We completed this trip in June 2023!
Watch for details of our next alumni trip in planning for late 2025!
ITALY 2023 - our 1st alumni trip! I'm so excited!
I look forward to another adventure with you! - Debbie
THIS TRIP IS FULL! Look for another alumni trip in 2025 or join us in 2024 to go back to Israel or to a new country in the Holy Land. Our Israel itinerary is new for 2022 and later.
In planning, we're trying to blend a lot of travel styles & preferences with the goal of providing an easy experience that takes care of everything for you while on the trip.
- This trip will be a vacation, not a tour, though we will have a tour escort & some guided time to educate us, help us navigate, and organize our days. We're trying to keep it SIMPLE so don't expect the usual flurry of emails from me though we will certainly talk about essentials of the trip.
- AIT will be the travel agent. I researched many options from cheap to luxury. AIT isn't the least expensive but they do cover all the needs and customize for what we want to do + are great for groups. Cheaper trips are easily done for a few people but not for groups (at least not the way we all seem to like to travel). You would notice the difference...and I'm sure you don't want to be worrying about how to get to the train or airport while you're on vacation.
- We will visit Naples/Pompeii, Capri, Amalfi Coast, Siena/Lucca/Pisa, Florence, Bologna, Rome, & Venice as these were the most requested places. There is much to see in Italy and this trip will give you a sampling of cities, countryside, and historical elements. We planned in some fun activities like wine tasting, a cooking class, a farmhouse stay, shopping in some beautiful small towns, a boat ride to Murano, and maybe boating to the Blue Grotto of Capri (if it is open). See the full itinerary for details.
- We will depart the U.S. June 7, 2023 to arrive in Naples, Italy on June 8 and we will return to the U.S. on June 20th. 12 nights in Italy! Some of you may wish to go back to Greece or somewhere else after and that is ok but will be on your own. Let's talk about it if you want to go somewhere after as AIT or I may be able to help.
Initially, we invited all Holy Land travel alumni but now have a few spaces open for friends & family who are willing to be part of the Holy Land travel program in a future year. Check with me before you invite please.
- We need to get everyone registered and flights booked as soon as possible. We plan to have 25-30 people on the trip to stay within a 30 passenger van.
- Please contact me with questions. 559.740-9436 email@example.com or on WhatsAPP (our group communication tool)