Things to know about our trip...
- Hotel rooms in Europe are usually smaller than you're used to.
- Most hotels do not have dinner restaurants.
- Italians eat late (8-9pm).
- Italians love soccer so expect venues and drivers to go dark if an important game is on.
- Gelato is better than ice cream. Plan to enjoy a lot.
- There is a great leather mart in Florence. Good for gifts! Also glass in Venice (Murano). Venice is last so you can carry your glass gifts home safely rather than through the whole tour.
- We'll be on trains at times so you do not want to lug a lot of luggage. Pack light, seriously! NO checked bags on the way there.
- We will see a lot of Italy but you may want to go back to see cities more in depth. It would take months to see it all!
- COVID - As of now, no passes, vaccines, or masks are required.