top of page


Passports & Visas

Travelers must obtain their own Passports to travel.  You must have a PASSPORT BOOK, not a Passport Card, to travel to our countries. 

If you already have a passport, the expiration date MUST be at least 6 months after the date you arrive back in the US following our trip. TRIPLE CHECK YOUR EXPIRATION DATE - EVEN ONE DAY SHORT CAN PREVENT YOU FROM LEAVING THE U.S. OR THE COUNTRY YOU TRAVEL TO - DON'T RISK IT!

- If your passport is worn or torn or you do not have at least 10 pages left in it, replace it! Many countries will not accept a worn or damaged (even by water) passport and you must have enough pages left in it for several stamps in each country.

- If you don't have a passport or need to renew it, you can do so on your own. See State department application link below OR make an appointment with USPS (link below). 

There are no guarantees on processing time so do it NOW & expedite it for better tracking.

- AAA only takes passport photos now - they do not process applications.

- You will need acceptable headshot photos (get them at CVS, Walgreens, or AAA) and two forms of ID to send in with your application & fees.

Our travel partners will provide any necessary Visas at entry to countries. You do not need to obtain your own.

The images below indicate the passport process and fees if you do it through USPS. For USPS, you must make an appointment online but they will take the passport photos and process your completed application steps for you.  You can also do it on your own through the State Department application above but I recommend that, if you do, send it to the passport agency via priority mail with tracking.  You can also track the processing of your application via the site.

bottom of page